Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 25: July 24th Bridal Shower!!



Bridal shower!

It was so pretty, my bridesmaids did a great job and thank you so much to everyone who could make it!  In this picture we have Jennifer (sister) Jennie, Ashley, Conor, and Crystal!  On the other side of the room we had Traci, Mindy, Maria, Mom, Mary, Kristin, and Trish.



It was at Maggianos's and the food was so good. Calimari and salads and pastas and cheescake.  It was a very full day.  We played some bridal shower games and opened some wonderful presents as well.

I received so many pretty and fun things!  Had a great HUGE meal and got to see some people that I hadn't seen in years!After the bridal shower we headed over to see Salt (surprisingly good!) and came back to my house for some wine and cheese.  It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad that people came out for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment