Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 26: July 25th Rainstorms and Brunch

Brunch at Market Street Grill this afternoon.  Trish left early this morning to get on the road for her SIX hour drive home!  She made it in safe and sound although I wish that she could have stayed longer.

Before Kristin headed home we went out to brunch at probably the best brunch place EVER.  They have a great buffet and so many options.

Kristin headed back to Boston around 2 and we hung out for an hour or so back at the apartment.  Mark and I headed down to the Apple  and AT&T store to get my new phone set up.  That's when everything opened up.  Wind exploded down the street!  This poor couple across the way were pushing a stroller and the wind completely upended it.  I hope the kid was ok, they took refuge in a Sephora's.  Mark and I hoofed it home and made it...completely soaked.  It was a fun run back though!  The iPhones made it safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment