Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 8: July 7th Catching up

Spent a LOT of time today catching up from the three WHOLE DAYS that I missed from work for my Boston vacation.  There was a lot to do and a lot of stress I was feeling.  My major court case has been continued to October 6th...so yeah, my honeymoon will be spent in the Alexandria bankruptcy courthouse, BUT other than that everything is swell ;)

I had to actually leave work on time so that I could go with my Mom to get our eyebrows done.  Isn't it just a scary setup?  The last time I went I got a black eye which was super.  This time she took it easy on me.  I am putting a lot of effort into this October wedding :) 

All in all...even though it is a stressful day and I have so much to do tomorrow, I'm feeling pretty well.  Managed to recover from some interesting whoopsies today and finished it with several different food related reality shows.  PLUS Warehouse 13 is back on!!

2 comments:

  1. Now Mark's comment makes total sense. P.S. Warehouse 13 rocked! Can't wait for Eureka on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Sheriff Jack Carter *sigh*

    ReplyDelete