Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 37: August 5th What's that in the Sky?!

Oh MAN was today a long and boring day.  I was so efficient yesterday that I had nearly nothing to do but research, blogging, and catching up.  Until 5 of course which is when the clients started calling and asking questions.  That's ok though, I understand that they are REALLY nervous about the process of bankruptcy.

I did get a chance to work on my bankruptcy blog though, if you get a chance head to my website: www.leesburgbankruptcy.com and check it out.

As for the picture, what do YOU think it is?  I will tell you that I was on my back porch and took the picture over the roof of the condo buildings.  No more hints :)

2 comments:

  1. It's a weather balloon... isn't that what they always say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a Top Chef Spooon push

    ReplyDelete