Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 42: August 10th Losing an Objection but Gaining a Marriage License

Went to Alexandria this morning to argue my objection to a motion to compel disposition...I lost BUT I did manage to get a couple of good points in so the Judge has something to mull over.  We had figured that we were going to lose anyway but still had to show up.

Since we were done a bit early (the opposition is notoriously long-winded but she finished relatively quickly) Mark and I headed down to the Alexandria Circuit Court to get our marriage license, so exciting!

How how I do love getting things done and crossing them off the list.  My mom had originally wanted to go down to take pictures when we went.  The inside of the courthouse is dingy as hell so the only good pic that we got was of the outside.  Mark is going to make a better picture of our license so I can post it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment